Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, January 23, 2012

I have the tigers curse

Well I guess I have the tigers curse because I love these books. I must have seen right through Colleen's "bad writing" because I didn't see what was wrong with it. I loved her descriptive writing even though it may have all been pulled from Wikipedia. She really did a good job making you feel like you were in India with her research. Kelsey wasn't too annoying for me, I've read books with more annoying girls. Dont get me started on ren and Kishan. I can see why there is a love triangle. It is hard for me to choose what one I would rather have her end up with. Anyway I better see if there is anyone to discuss with. I'm a sucker for twilight knockoffs guys. I could read a million of them, good or bad and never get sick of it :o)

No comments: