Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

An English teacher's dream

I can't count the number of times this book made me smile.  I'm not lying.  It was that good.


In fact, I haven't smiled this much since The Book Thief and The Hunger Games series.  If I were an English teacher I would get busy putting this book in my lesson plans.  In fact, I bet there are a lot of curriculum nerds going nuts out there right now fitting this book into English classes everywhere.  It truly is an English teacher's dream.  There is so much to explore.  Well, I better go since the discush is starting but i will finish this later.

2 comments:

Totally Booked Solid said...

I love the look of your header .. nice and creative. My blog is currently under construction but feel free to check it out and follow it if you wish .. great things to come :)

showlow auto glass said...

Someday she will be in that stage. Not far enough.