Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brilliance

That's how I felt about this book.  Having a 13 yr old boy myself I cannot begin to understand how the author captured the "phase" so perfectly.  And yet, this boy is so different from mine in so many ways.  Obv he doesn't have an abusive, loveless father, etc.  But, how is he so strong?  How can he maintain his ability to get up every day and not curl up in a ball and give up?  It was inspiring to me that a young boy could be so strong,...so caring,....so, so,...............tenacious.  I'm not making sense.  To be honest I didn't think this was gonna happen since I hadn't seen a post from Jespy about a discush.  But yay!!  I loved this book and have already recommended it to a dozen people at least.  Let's do this!

No comments: