Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Running Through a Maze

Believe it or not, I not only started the book, but I finished it as well. For reals. I actually liked it and can't wait for the second book. Funny Markie should mention the link to Hunger Games, cuz that's what it reminded me a bit of.
There were times when the writing bugged me, but I'd just skip a few paragraphs and then it'd be all good. I enjoyed the characters, but wasn't completely attached to them. When Chuck died and Thomas cried like he lost his brother, I just thought, "They'd only known each other a week right?" I was sad, but no actual tear was shed.
I am hoping that since Gally turned out to be alive that maybe Chuck or Alby will show up along the way too. I loved the ending with the letter from WICKED.
I'll elaborate more during the dicush, but for now, I gotta go watch House with Dwight.

No comments: