Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Loved It!!!

I seriously can't find anything bad to say about this book, except for the sad fates of Chuck and Alby, but there is no way that there wasn't going to be at least one fatality in their situation. It was so cool how they managed to organize everything (even if it seemed unrealistic). I loved how they had different jobs set up and their own slang. The never ending mysteries of the maze made me need to keep reading to finally figure out what was going on. I was pretty shocked at the twist at the end when Chuck got stabbed to save Thomas (I even got a little teary). It was hard for me to except the fact that Chuck and Alby were gone because I really loved their characters. But, that didn't change the fact that I really love this book. With mystery, grievers, action, and twists whats not to like about it.

Book 2 Spoiler Alert!!!!










Book 2 was amazing for me too. I think I liked it more than the first book. The shanks hiding out in the desert were really creepy. Again plenty of Action and new questions to leave you wondering. I still can't figure out what is going on; how Thomas managed to get through the scorch alive, what the shank is going on with Teresa, and what WICKED is really after, but I have full faith that James Dashner will answer all my questions in the last book and leave me with a good ending (he better).

No comments: