Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mockingjay... CHANGE

Imma keep this brief. In keeping with SRBC tradition, I'm going to make our Mockingjay discussion date/time super confusing by suggesting we move it from Sunday the 26th, to Monday the 27th. Same time (8pst, 9mst). Will Monday night work for everyone who plans to join this here discussion? Let me know asap so I can write the date in stone.

Furthermore, to further confuse everyone, for the first time ever, we are going to use Google Wave for our discussion, as per Markie's nagging, relentless gentle request. Google Wave is super fun, and I think Markie is right, that it will make for a better discussion experience.

If you don't know what Google Wave is or how to use it, don't panic, I will hold your hand and walk you through this process as if you were a new born babe. But first, I'll need to know who's going to be there (so I can include you in the discussion), and I'll need to know if you have a Google Wave account.

Trust me. This'll be the most fun. Google Wave.

7 comments:

Google Wave said...

Best Decision Ever!

Markie23 said...

I'm SO Excited! In fact I was so excited that I posted my review yesterday and then remembered it wasn't until next week, and quickly deleted it, and then stared at that embarrassing header in Blogger that refused to go away. If you happened to catch it during its brief appearance just pretend like you never saw it mmmkay?

Memzy said...

Too late Markie. I saw it. And it left me. Damaged. Forever.

I can BE THERE. Fer super YAY!!!

The McLaughlin's said...

I'm so gonna be there!

Flem said...

Nope. I will be in Napa at work.

H-ers.

Okay well I will see if I can sneak away but I am disappointed.

Disappointed.

Landee said...

I'll be there. And I read Markie's scathing review. His Book Thief mentality is becoming problematic.

eekareek said...

Phew. Desperate Housewives starts tonight so tomorrow will be much better for me.