Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unfinished review.....will write more later

In the seventh grade my friend Tracy Ewens wrote me a note saying that she was sorry that sometimes she acted like a b word.  Unfortunately I read the note and understood it to say, "Sorry but sometimes you act like a b word."  I was so devastated that she would call me a b word that I immediately, without finishing the note to the end, burned it with a match over the toilet and then flushed it down.  It took us weeks to figure out what happened and get back to being friends

I only have five minutes before we start the discussion.  I'll go back and finish  this review another night when I have more time because there are so many things I want to say.

No comments: