Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Newbie...

Ok, so I'm new at this. I generally don't review anything by means of analyzing. Movies and books are either entertaining or they're not. So, if I suck at this review thing, I apologize.
My seester-StandsMom-recommended this book to me and I was desperate to read something other than dental histology, so I read this book in less than two days about three weeks ago. I was entertained and rather enjoyed the book. What I thought was good about the book was: easy read, suspensful, loved the teenage romance, and loved the idea that Violet had this creepy "talent" to find dead things.
What I didn't like was: Violet annoyed me in some parts but then again she is a teenage girl, and I didn't like that there were two killers-totally lamerz!
I'm looking forward to the second book and hope it's as entertaining as the first.

6 comments:

Markie23 said...

Welcome Stand's Aunt!! Hope you can make the discussion tomorrow night!

StandsMom said...

She is the Aunt of Stands - hah!! Markie, you are So clever.

The McLaughlin's said...

Except wait...I'm not Stands's aunt, I'm her sister. Younger sister thankyouverymuch! :-)

Amanda said...

Welcome to SRBC.

StandsMom said...

No wait...that's what I thought at first too. Except that Markie calls me Mother of Stand. So if I'm Stand's Mom, you are Stand's Aunt. Right??

The McLaughlin's said...

Ann-I'm supposin' you're right, if you look at it that way...