Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Discussion Time for The Body Finder

Our book club discussion for The Body Finder will be this Sunday at 9 PM Pacific time. I am driving to Arizona on Sunday but I should be there in plenty of time to host the discussion on my laptop. I hope you can make it.

In the mean time... Have you seen this cheesy video trailer for the book?



There are no current plans to make a movie that I am aware of.

If you'd like to check out the authors web site, Click Here.

There is a brief bio and Q & A here. She is working on a sequel to The Body Finder called Desires of the Dead.

To visit her blog click here.

And finally, an interview with the author can be found here.

4 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Sunday night is gonna be the best!! I have high expectations for this discussion.

Cristin said...

I can't wait!!! I don't want to give away my opinion about this book but EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

samandlysander said...

Sounds great! See you gize on Sunday night.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that this site is realy great and I'm happy that i found it!

I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of information here and just wanted to
give my 2 cents. I'm about to write a great article for this forum about Valve Stem Cap
and I'll publish it as soon as i finish it.

If anybody need some help about it, please MSG me.

Thank you.

By The Way: If you got problems with other stuff,
you should read this article here:
[url=http://tools-mked.dyndns.biz/Valve-Stem-Cap.html]Valve Stem Cap[/url]

It's a good thing. ;)

Cheers