Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, April 5, 2010

I Tried

I really wanted to get back into gear this month and finish the book. This book was so hard for me to read. I could anticipate from the beginning that it wasn't going to end well and the fact that it was narrated by death was kind of strange to me. About halfway through the book I gave up completely. I felt really bad but I just can't stand books when they are going to end badly or even if they are just a downer the whole way through and do end well. Even though I did like the characters I didn't want to get too attached to them because I knew that something horrible was going to happen to them. When I found out they got blown up in the end with only two lonely survivors I felt kind of glad I didn't finish the book. Too sad for me, but maybe next months book will have a brighter outlook.

2 comments: