Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Friday, March 19, 2010

What color page are you on?

***A DEFINITION NOT FOUND IN THE DICTIONARY***


A Book Thief fan: someone who has read, AT LEAST, halfway through this month's book club selection and has fallen in love with and developed deep bonds with the characters



You gize have only a couple more weeks (give or take) to finish this book!!
Speaking of "give or take" would you gize rather have the discush on Sunday March 28th or wait until Sunday April 3rd (Easter) or instead totally go crazy and do the discush on a WEEKDAY?
Lemme know cuz I'm starting to form my discush thought provoking questions right now.

14 comments:

Hot Pants said...

I voting for April because it is the last day of our spring break and I may not be home the Sunday before.

Landee said...

Nice. You're a much better hostess than I was.

I vote April as well since we might be driving home on March 28th. Knowing us we'll hit home at 2am.

Memzy said...

K, noted. Who else?

samandlysander said...

April because I am only like four chapters in and I really want to try and make it to the discussion this time.

Urmston Mom said...

UMMMMMMMM, not in the club but I love this book and will be reading your "smart remarks" on discussion night. We all blog lurk rIgHT?

Memzy said...

K, unless any more people chime in...Sunday April 3rd it is!!

And Urmston Mom, of course you can lurk!! Anytime, anytime. And feel free to comment on the discussion night!

Jenny ESP said...

April 3rd works for me. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, wish look audacious in behalf of more related articles soon as its anecdote of my favourite question to read.

Flem said...

Anon is totally becoming a better reader due to this site.

I am in for April as well.

eekareek said...

Excellent ::wiggling my fingers together like Mr. Burns::

Amanda said...

So I am just now seeing this. Is the discussion going to be in April? I am so excited to talk about this book.

Rubber Duck said...

I am voting 4 April because I just started reading it.

StandsMom said...

I'm a late voter and totally fine with April. March woulda been alright for me too, but I'm not a boat tipper-over-er. So, cool. I'm in WY this weekend, and I'll just attend and chat from here.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.