Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

If you haven't finished reading The Age of Innocence and you would like to participate in our discussion tonight I would suggest watching the movie. I think you can watch it online. The movie follows the book really well so you'll be able to join in the discussion.

Also, I need to begin tonight's discussion one hour later than usual, if that's okay with everyone. My husband is out of town and my kids never get to bed on time. Could we begin at 10pm MST?

1 comment:

Jenny ESP said...

Irony: suggestion a book club "watch the movie." Ah well. I completely agree. And the later time works better for me, actually. My review will be up in a few hours.

Anybody out there? out there? out there? there? ere?