Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guernsey Discussion times....

OK, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier on the time for the discussion. We have been attacked by germies (as opposed to Germans) at our house and, one after the other, have gotten a nasty cold. It's my turn and I've just been coughing and groaning and not doing much else.

I do still have to go to Stake choir tonite, regardless...good thing I don't sing. However, I fully intend to hustle home and back to my warm little bed immediately afterward.

Consequently, even though I was leaning toward doing the discussion tonight, I think I'm just too wiped out. So, it'll be tomorrow (MONDAY) at 8 pm PST. That gives most of you time to get FHE done first. We do ours on Sunday most weeks, but I think this week we're just going to have a coughing contest. I'll have my review up sometime today.

Toodles...

2 comments:

Hot Pants said...

This actually works out perfect for me. Thanks!

Memzy said...

Just betwixt you and me..... It's perf