Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, January 4, 2010

And the Winner for January is:



But, really they are both such easy reads, you could probably do them both. I'll try to come up with some kind of extracurricular thingy to make it more interesting. But, I'm sure you love it, and I tend to forget about stuff. Someone might wanna send a reminder about the discussion night, btw. I'm liable to forget about that, too. The combination of getting older and my general forgetfulness is not a good combination.

Sam and Meg and I LOVED this book, we though the style was fun, the characters were even more fun and the stories of life under the Germans interesting.

11 comments:

Cristin said...

WOOOOOOOOOT!

Jenny ESP said...

Yahooo!!!

samandlysander said...

YAY! I am really going to try to finish this months book. School just started for me so I've been kind of busy.

Memzy said...

yes!

Amanda said...

Can't wait to read it,

Landee said...

Started it...LOVE it! So adorable & funny. I wanna be Juliet!

Memzy said...

It looks so GORGE around here.

Flem said...

Looks good. But the psychedelic bend in the shelf makes me feel like I am supposed to get high before I come to discussions... wait is that the point?

Anonymous said...

Started reading and really like it so far.

michelle said...

Started reading and really like it so far.

Amanda said...

Feeling a little Alice in Wonderlandish? I like the new look.