Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

To be perfectly honest, I haven't finished reading this month's book and I'm the one who selected it. I'd forgotten how long and boring it is and how busy December gets.

Ok, so we will postpone our discussion until next Sunday. Please submit your reviews at that time and don't worry about the playlist.

If you have finished the book, check out the quiz at this cool website. See you next Sunday.

5 comments:

Hot Pants said...

"I'd forgotten how long and boring it is" <-- Can't stop laughing.

Jenny ESP said...

WTH!!!

Amanda said...

Yeah, I'm about to give up and read the cliff notes. Or watch the movie. I'm not loving this book as much this time around. I think reading Twilight has ruined me.

Jenny ESP said...

This book is not boring!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm glad you like it Jenny. Yay!