Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Review

This book was sort of predictable to me as well. I liked it because it kept me interested and wasn't lacking in the steamy scenes. I think Patch would've been more attractive if it wasn't for his name. You would think a fallen angel would have a more interesting name than patch. The book was interesting to me and I got into it from the beginning. I think the thing that bugged me about it the most was Vee. I can't believe no one else has said anything about her. She was the most annoying character ever and if I were Nora I probably would've just let her go off with Jules and be so relieved she was gone. I am really excited to find out where the story goes in the next book.

No comments: