I found these discussion questions on her website. They are kind of serious and deep but I thought maybe they'd give you something to think about before the discussion.
1. How does Nora feel when she and Patch are first paired up in biology class? Would their paths have crossed otherwise? How different—or similar—are Patch and Nora below the surface?
2. What draws Nora to Patch? How much of it is physical? How much of it is destiny? Should she have tried to fight the attraction?
3. Why does Elliot help Jules/Chauncey? Why does Vee defend the two Kinghorn boys? Are they equally responsible for what happens?
4. How is Patch’s relationship with Nora different from the relationship that got him expelled from Heaven? Why was he so resistant to becoming a guardian angel? Where do you think Patch and Nora’s relationship will go?
5. Why does Jules/Chauncey hate Patch so much? Is his anger justified?
6. What role does Nora’s father play in her life? In what ways does his death make her more resistant to the supernatural beings in her life? In what ways does it make her more open to them?
7. Nora needs to take iron pills when she’s under stress to combat her anemia. Why do you think that the author chose this ailment for Nora? What does the iron symbolize?
8. Why do the various angels control Nora’s mind? How does this make her feel? Do you think events would have played out differently if she’d told more people what she was experiencing?
9. What does Dabria want from Nora? What does she want from Patch? Why is she an important character?