Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sam's Review

I was really excited about reading this book. The idea of a zombie book with romance sounded really interesting to me. I liked the mysterious sisters and the secrets they kept. It sucked they didn't go more into their story. I was on the edge of my seat while she was in the basement and found the journal but that didn't end up really going anywhere. She finally got to be with Travis which was great but then he died soon after.

I think this story had some real potential to be great. There was something about it that kept me reading and I finished it in about two days. They shouldn't have killed off Travis. They should've focused more on the sisters and the secrets they kept since she spent so much time building it up. I was also disappointed that she didn't learn more about the girl from the outside. The fact that the book left me hanging at the end didn't really help much either. Over all I liked the book enough to read the sequel and find out what happens next. Till next time:
Oh yeah and the book choice for November should be up by midnight tonight: brace yourselves.

No comments: