Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Must read...

if you like completely hopeless stories without a happy ending.

Positives:

I had to keep reading! It started out being a very interesting story and I had to keep reading because I wanted to know all the answers. Plus it totally reminded me of "The Village".

Mary crawling over Travis.

The Sisters.

First half, I was feeling some hope that it was some awful joke on "them"...Like "The Village".

Mary had a chance to see what was outside of the village...only because I wanted to know what was outside.

Glad Mary made it to the beach...all by herself without any loved ones with her and no hope for actual happiness....she totally deserved that...

Negatives:

2nd most depressing book EVER! (The Road being the first)

I wanted her to kill herself.

Couldn't stop thinking about how I would kill myself if I was a character in that story because it's so completely hopeless.

The Forest of Hands and Feet according to Cristin

No comments: