Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Forest of Hands and Teeth Diorama Contest!!!

Game on!

We have 6 entries and a poll for everyone to vote. The poll at the bottom is for the popularity vote and bragging rights only. For a contestant to win a prize, they must win in the voting done through email. Simply email me your pick for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. It will remain unanimous so don't feel guilty for picking mine for 1 st place.

And the entries are:

#1. Mary crawling over Travis while taking care of him: The Hot Scene




#2. Zombies in the ocean: The End





#3 Rescuing Travis from a house full of zombies: Part 1






#4. Mary Mary Quite Contrary: The Zombie Dance





#5. Rescuing Travis from a house full of Zombies: Part 2






#6. Err...: Errr????




19 comments:

eekareek said...

Well, I see I am already winning. I thought I would.

Landee said...

This is tough competition. All your whining finally paid off!

eekareek said...

I specifically said hissy fits are allowed!

Markie23 said...

Wait, Luke Skywalker and Chewbaka are zombies now? DANGIT!

Jenny ESP said...

I know which one I want to eat.

Hot Pants said...

I recognize those cloudy sheets. I also think I might recognize those computer print out people. Those pumpkin zombie cakes were spooky.

Kim said...

lollerz @ remaining "unanimous"

Kim said...

lollerz @ remaining "unanimous"

Kim said...

lollerz @ remaining "unanimous"

ManicMandee said...

Great entries! Congrats to all those creative people. I voted!

StandsMom said...

I think I saw Captain Moroni somewhere in there too!!!

Markie23 said...

You got a new email addy cause sarastr at msn dot com didn't work for me.

Memzy said...

If Kim entered this contest I think I'll DIE from lollerzing.

eekareek said...

sarastrasser@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

At least the cake is in a diorama box. That's more than some of the other "out of box" dioramas that were entered.

alvin said...

Me want cake! Me no like barbies or fisher price toys. Give me cake. This won't let me vote. I vote for cake. I don't vote for barbies and baby toys.

Landee said...

I don't know who did what yet, and I may or may not have even submitted one, but here are the rules as I read them on the original post:

RULES!!!

Rule #1. No cheating.

Rule #2. The poll will just be for fun. The real votes will be an email voting system where the contestant will email their votes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to me.

Rule #3. Hissy fits ARE allowed.


I see nothing about fitting in some dumb shoe box.

steve said...

give me cake or give me death.
I hate barbies too.

eekareek said...

Come on people! Vote! The voting is over at midnight. If you don't vote, then your are a nerd bomber. Do you want to be a nerd bomber?