Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Are You Ready?

I just looked at my calender and realized that we've already reached the end of September. Wow, did that go by fast! But you know what that means. Time for our smart book discussion. I have no doubt that you've all finished this book, and I have no doubt that you'll all be here for the discussion:

Sunday, September 27th
8pm pacific time
9pm mountain time

(yes, tomorrow)

As always, post your review of Catching Fire anytime before the meeting, read all the other reviews, and then come back for the discussion that night if you can. I have a sneaking suspicion this discussion is going to be a good one.



Told ya so. Wrote it in my margin on Wednesday, September 02.

PS. Our book for October will be announced Monday morning, by Sara "Eekareek" Strasser.


1 comment:

Memzy said...

Already here? Impossible. But I won't miss it for....well....anything.