Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

x-men and little house on the prarie

it was. I don't have much to say as I'm busy pacing back and forth, chewing on my finger nails while trying to decide a book for this month, so I'll keep this short.

It was a charming book that I think my kids will like but it left me wondering what year it was. Back on the farm it seemed like the 1930's but in the I.N.S.A.N.E. it was modern day...it was kinda annoying, kinda like her accent. I like the characters but kept wondering what it was about a flying girl that a super smart kid needed but I like that they all needed each other to escape the asylum and that she introduced interesting animals and plants and even this mysterious J that left me wondering if their is going to be more to the story because J seemed like he would be an interesting story in himself but she didn't bring it up. hmmm All in all I enjoyed it as a simple read with cute characters but it'll never be a book that I'll want to read again.

No comments: