Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Time Has Come...

...my little friends, to talk of other things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and Kings. And also, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta and Gale, and oh yeah, what about Cinna and Haymitch and Prim, and the evil Capitol, and...

That's right, our book selection this month is the long awaited sequel to The Hunger Games:



Can I get a "EEEK!"? The excitement is just hanging in the air. I can feel it. And this is going to be an exciting month on the SRBC blog. I promise lots of contests and prizes and such. Starting with the big "cake frost-off" happening on my home blog.

I have a sneaking suspicion that sparks are gonna fly this month.

Peeta

7 comments:

Memzy said...

Bring. It. On.

Markie23 said...

I'm feeling sorry for poor Gale already.

samandlysander said...

I'm so excited, I already pre-ordered mine.

ManicMandee said...

Participating this month is gonna be as easy as pie for me. Finally.

Mary said...

I tried to post a comment yesterday but it wouldn't accept my password. I'll try again today. I sure wish I was closer to a book store because this is one book I'm looking forward to reading.

Amanda said...

Amazing book!! Loved it.
My only mistake...reading it before the third one has been published. Eek!

Amanda said...

Amazing book!! Loved it.
My only mistake...reading it before the third one has been published. Eek!