Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Time's Awaistin'

How are ya doin' with the book, y'all? Do ya hate that little bugger-of-a-Conrad, or do ya not hate 'im? It'd sure be nice to see he and cute little Piper closer'n two catfish in a skillet, don'tcha think?

Oh my gosh - I can only carry that on for so long! :) I hope you're liking the book. I hope you're getting along closer to being finished, if not already. Being that July 31 is a Friday, I suppose we should go ahead and have the meeting on August 2.

Can't wait!!! Eleven days to go.........

5 comments:

Hot Pants said...

See'n how as you changed it to the 2nd, I might reck'n I'll be joining you now.

Memzy said...

Y'all!! I finished so long ago it was before'un the chicken came first..... Or was it the egg.

Can't wait!

Jenny ESP said...

I've been carryin' that dangnabit book around with me for 3 weeks, just awaiting for the right time to start it, and wouldn't ya know, the right time has yet to creap up on me. I'll prolly start it today.

Kat said...

Done...looking forward to the "smart remarks" discussion!

Katrina said...

I missed a whole book....