Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

These is my reviews (with gramatical errors as I've had no formal edukshun)

Dear diary,
I can't tell you how happy I was when Hotpants picked this book for our humble book club. See, I had been wantin' to read it somethin' fierce ever since I heard of it, but I done made a deal with the devil, swearin' I wouldn't read it until the devil done read it first. I thought about reading the book every day, just like Sarah thought about reading that one book that Capt Elliot kept from her.

Anyhow, when Hotpants unknowingly found me a loophole in the devil's plan, and I devoured the book like a dust storm devouring an Apache warrior on the plains.

I have much more to say about it, but I'm plum out of time as my mom called in the middle of writing this and I talked to her for over an hour, dagnabit. Just know that I loved the book, a piece of me died with it, and I heart mustaches. So masculine.
Outty,
Jespy

No comments: