Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

These is my reminder to you's

What? It's already the end of the month?!?! Where has my life gone? Where did MJ's life go? Well, hopefully you have finished the book this month and are ready for the discussion, because it's tomorrow night! Eeeeeek! I'm in charge and if I don't do good, JEspy will be angry with me and not allow me these privilege again. I is scared! So as a reminder, tomorrow everyone will post their reviews and disable the comments. I will post my review and enable the comments for us all to discuss together. So gather all your deepest thoughts and feelings together and prepare yourself for a night to remember. 9:00pm MST. Be there, or be square.

No comments: