Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Time To Finish Up!


The book club discussion for The Queen's Thief series will begin Sunday at 8pm Pacific time (9pm Mountain).
  • Beginning Sunday at 12:00am feel free to post on this site, a review of one or all of the books in the series.
  • If you don't have access to create a new post send an e-mail to ajesplin1 at msn dot com and she'll get you set up.
  • Please avoid commenting on the individual review posts. In fact, you may choose to not allow comments on your post.
  • At 8pm I will create a post for our discussion where you can comment on the reviews, and chat with others who read the books. Just keep hitting the refresh button to update the comments.
Any questions? Great, see you Sunday night!

3 comments:

Memzy said...

I'm on it.

Landee said...

I finished them so quickly I hope I remember what happened to Eugene....I miss him.

Flem said...

I might be late since I am flying solo here and that is right when my kids go to bed.

Maybe I will just ignore them and send them to bed way late.