Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Partial Review

I am about halfway through the thief and all they have been doing for 6 chapters is traveling!

This month has been pretty intense for me with school. It's almost over so they have been piling on tons of work and all I've been doing is studying. I really haven't had much time and so far this book hasn't really pulled me in enough to stay up all night reading it. Anyways here is my review of the book so far.
  • Gen's character doesn't seem to interesting to me. In fact out of all the characters one hasn't really stuck out.
  • I hate it that nothing exciting has happened. I thought after at least 4 chapters of reading it would have gotten interesting by now.
  • She spends way to much time describing meals and describing everything for that matter.
I don't know, it seems like a lot of you really like the book. For me, I don't see how I could like this book unless something extraordinary happens to make up for the boring beginning. I'm still going to try to read the end and next month I have a break from school so hopefully I can get back in the game.

2 comments:

Jenny ESP said...

Gen is a man. Lollerz.

StandsMom said...

I felt the same way when I was where you are. Keep going.