Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

June pick!!

This month I have been given the honor of selecting the book for the club. That's right we're in a club. After many minutes of deliberation, I have selected a book for us all to read. I thought I would go with one a little different from things we've been reading. So for the month of June we will be reading "These Is My Words" by Nancy Turner.
Amazon readers gave it a 5 out of 5 stars review. It is based on the diary of a young girl. I love reading other people's diaries. Plus, I heard there was a good romance story in here too.

****I really did take more than a few minutes to pick this. I even consulted a professional reader. And I read through about 60 of the 200+ reviews given on Amazon. I think it will be a good one you gize!! ***

8 comments:

Katie said...

These is a good pick. Plus I’ve already read it, which means I can tackle the whole series by discussion & finally join the ranks of Smart Remarks overachievers.

BTW Hot Pants, if you like reading Amazon reviews, I hope you have read these:

http://tinyurl.com/db87ua

Jenny ESP said...

Oooo, I'm so excited I get to read this book without waiting for permission from Landee.

Hot Pants said...

Only 2 responses...I guess it will be just the 3 of us. Partay!!!

Jenny ESP said...

Partay is right! It's really good. I just started it yesterday and I reckon I'm already 59% done, according to Kindle. Get a dog little lady.

Landee said...

Gosh dang you all to heck, Amy!! This was gonna be my pick! Now what am I gonna choose?

I'm way essited tho. I may not finish City of Bones so I can get goin on this and fall in heart with Cap'n Jack.

Markie23 said...

I'm done already :o)

Landee said...

I just finished a half an hour ago Markie!! TWINNERZZ!

Markie23 said...

Just to one-up Landee, I have also already written my review. And I must say it was inspired. Can't wait to post it!