These are some of my favorite lines in the story. You get a point each for answering them correctly (you know, who said the quote) and then you get an additional point for identifying which one of these lines is at the peak of the action in the book (according to my opinion) and therefore gives me the chills even writing it up here.
1. "I used to roll a joke along the ground and we both followed it. That was how we kept going."
2. "Damn de lot. Fight plenty."
3. "Can you run? I think not."
4. "There's a large dog loose in the wood."
5. "My Chief Rabbit has told me to defend this run and until he says otherwise I shall stay here."
6. "Come back, you fools! Dogs aren't dangerous! Come back and fight!"
7. "I've come to ask whether you'd care to join my Owsla. We shall be glad to have you and you'll enjoy it. If you're ready, we might go along now."