Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Who made who?

Character quiz. Don't use the book or it will be lame (or the wikipedia list of characters cheater).





Character Description
1. Thayli a. Meanest @$%*! in bunnyville
2. Dandelion b. Wimpy hutch girl
3. Strawberry c. "I have a funny feeling"
4. Clover d. Dat dam beeg vater
5. Fiver f. Clever bunny who gets buoyancy
6.Woundwort g."Without my doe I might as well travel with these guys"
7. Kehaar h. CEO of travel crew
8. Hazel i. Savors battle but knows when to avoid it
9. Blackberry j. Best Storyteller


And just for fun I found this little "Which Watership Down Character are you?" link which I thought would be fun until I took the quiz:



You are the Black Rabbit of Inle!

ME???? The Black Rabbit of Inle? I have to disagree. But the quiz is fun if you have a few minutes...

Find out Which
Watership Down Character you are.

9 comments:

Memzy said...

I just...................argh.

Markie23 said...

Without the book or my beloved wiki page I am little iffy on a couple of them but here goes:

1)i
2)j
3)g
4)b
5)c
6)a
7)d
8)h
9)f

You got somethin' against the letter E Lee?

StandsMom said...

I guess I'm Silver. My answers...

1.i.
2.j.
3.g.
4.b.
5.c.
6.a.
7.d.
8.h.
9.f.

Did you all get a huge kick out of Kehaar? It was a perfect balance between really hokey and terribly amusing. "You 'urt me, I 'urt you like damn!'

Landee said...

Why does that link go no where for me? Dang. I REEEEEALLY need to know what character I am.

Katie said...

This looks like so much fun. I love quizzes and I am so good at them. I think I am going to just go down to the library and wait. Something to motivate them to get me my copy!

Landee said...

K. I took the quizzie... I am Dandelion "You are a natural storyteller. When you tell a story everyone listens."


Hmmmmmmmm...... this has inspired me to write a book about pirates.

StandsMom said...

Oh...forgot to say that. Silver is "You have a tendency to become quite grumpy when things aren't going your way but you are usually quite pleasant." My husband would agree.

Jenny ESP said...

Are these spoilers? I don't know some of these characters yet, and I noticed that you left out a few dominant characters that I do know, so now I suspect a death or two. I hope i'm wrong. Getting there...

Jenny ESP said...

OK, I can finally catch up on all these posts, but I hope it doesn't leave me with on time to write my review! EEEkkkk. stressin

1-I
2-J
3-G
4-B
5-C
6-A
7-D
8-H
9-F

^^I did not copy that BTW. I didn't even look at anyone else's answers. swear it.