Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Book for March Announced...

In case you gize are confused about how the books are chosen...

We are no longer nominating books as a group, and then half-heartedly voting. Instead, I thought we'd try taking turns choosing the books. I asked Q/Flem to go first, and she announced her book choice on Monday...

Watership Down by Richard Adams



As always, don't wait until the last minute to read it, especially if you are planning to go the library route.


4 comments:

Landee said...

Yeah. Like I said... I ALREADY have it on hold at the library. Man this book club is naggy!

Katie said...

Putting in to hold, right about...now!

Flem said...

Wow fun choice! I am totally excited.

ManicMandee said...

K. I'm in.