Spoiler Warning

Book reviews and discussions may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mark your calenders you gize...



Meeting date and time for The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins:

Thursday, October 30th
8pm (pacific) 9pm (mountain)

I srsly hope you gize have finished reading this book by now, but if not, hurry up!

I'll post info on how it will work tomorrow...




In case you gize are confused, the only thing The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins has in common with Oliver Twist is the lack of food.


BTW, of course you don't have to be a contributor to join in on the discussion, but there are six people who asked to be added and never accepting the invitation. If that's you, send me your current email address... I might have the wrong address or it might have ended up in your junk mail. (a j esplin @ msn dot com)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait!! Oh, can you send me another invite? For some reason, I was never able to confirm my invitation. Thanks.

Annie said...

I never got the invite...I think? Anyhow could you resend it Pahleese? albutler2@hotmail.com

Jenny ESP said...

I resent the invites to all six people, check your junk mail. (Annie, I had your musicbutler address so I sent it to your new one).